Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Hey, wait a minute Mr. Postman!"


There are a few times in my life I have related to the character Charlie Brown in the Peanuts comic strip. Most recently I have found myself looking longingly in the empty mailbox at our school kind of like Charlie Brown does in the cartoon. You know you really miss mail when you wish you could receive a bill or an advertisement, ANYTHING!!! So today I received my first actual piece of mail in our mail box since we arrived. I believe my Mom felt sorry for me, so she sent me 2 newspaper clippings from the Mobile Press Register. I have never been so happy to read a story about a tiger having surgery in my life. Yes, just call me a little homesick. So, I want to give everyone an opportunity to send a note, a postcard, a long letter, junk mail ...whatever to the Nelsons, especially those of you that know Connor, Kayleigh, and Cade. Here is our Costa Rican address:

Instituto de Lengua Espanola
Apartado 100-2350
San Jose, Costa Rica

If anyone wants to send a package, send it in an envelope in the mail. It is much cheaper than sending something in a box. Hey, if someone just wants to send a copy of the comic strips from the newspaper in English, that would be great too!!!!

No comments: