Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mi casa es su casa

Below are some pictures of our new house we will be living in for the next year.
















The front of our new house! The backyard where we will plant a garden!










The dining room. One of the kid's bedrooms with bunk beds.






The master bedroom.


The living room.




Our laundry room, a luxury in Costa Rica!
We have plenty of room, including an extra bed! So any of you that have been waiting to visit Costa Rica with some really knowledgable tour guides...come on down!!!!! You will learn how to say, "Yo perdido." in no time! (For you non-spanish speakers..."I'm lost!")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nelson Fam,
I am DeNiel's mom and so enjoyed all your photos and sharing of the
knowledge of Costa Rica and their
ways. Truly a new horizon!!
May God abundantly bless you and your family in all your ways.
Rhea Pitts

Marlene said...

Hi Kirsten!
It's Ms. Marlene, Cade's FPO teacher! I was admiring the house photos and kept thinking that house looks so familiar...then I went back a year and checked the McLamb's blog and realized it's the house they lived in. Their son, Lukey, was in my class at FPO and I've kept close tabs on them this past year. I'm so sorry the "bug" has hit...I'll be praying that it goes away quickly and STAYS AWAY!!! Please give Cade a big hug for me!
Blessings!
Marlene