Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall is Here


Last week was a great time for us as we received our crates from the U.S. We spent most of the weekend unpacking boxes and rediscovering old memories. Every once in a while I could hear one of my children exclaim, "Wow, look at this! I didn't know I had this!!!!!" I too was excited to open up my kitchen things and most especially all of my family photos.

We are almost done unpacking now and one of the wonderful things we discovered were some of our fall decorations and Halloween costumes, just in time for the fall festival at school on Saturday. Here are a few of the photos of the kids from the festival. It was a fund raiser for the high school students to go on an upcoming mission trip.

The picture of Kayleigh receiving the roses is one of the fund raisers, roses and kisses. She received a rose from each of the men in her life, Daddy, Connor, and Cade. It really made it feel like fall for us, especially since the rainy season has started.

Thanks again to everyone for their prayers over our crate. We received most everything we packed and are only missing one box of china and some shoes, so we are very grateful to finally be settled in.

No comments: